Michael’s show has been acclaimed by America’s top universities as everything from “Wildly Original,” to “Clever, Sarcastic and Absolute Fun!” From revealing stories about being a magician to interactive routines with audience members onstage, the fun doesn’t stop in this 60-minute diversion from the typical “magic show.”
“…one of the largest crowds we have ever had for an event! Everybody loved it and was talking about it for weeks!!!!” – Kentucky Wesleyan College
Click to read what others are saying about Michael’s show.
Some things you might experience…
• Michael tries to convince the audience that he can read their minds by being full of special mental powers. The audience usually agrees that he’s full of it.
• An audience member is left to determine which paper bag Michael slams flat. One of them contains shards of broken glass!
• Michael borrows personal items from audience members and destroys them! Will they get them back in perfect condition? Almost always! (Sorry, Tim from Kentucky. But to be fair, your watch was already in pretty bad shape.)
• The “Chicken Trick” – an often-requested and never-forgotten bit of comedy involving a deck of cards, a rubber chicken, an audience member and a pair of rubber gloves.
“The crowd participation couldn’t have been better. It’s always fun to see an artist make fun of his own genre. His ‘psychic’ abilities were hilarious!”
- Christa, Central Michigan University
“Great show! I laughed ‘til I couldn’t feel feelings anymore…stupendous!”
- Gary, Northern Colorado University
“Michael Kent is a master at getting laughs. His smartass personality gives his magic an edge that keeps fans engaged, impressed and energized.”
“I saw Michael in South Korea, and it was definitely an awesome show. The story about he and his dad still brings a tear (and a laugh) to my eyes.”
- Robert, US Army
“I would work with Michael again in a heartbeat. He is exactly what the college circuit is looking for. I highly recommend him!”
- Helena, ACUI